<$BlogMetaData$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

About Me in Over 1200 Words

 

I'm crazy.

I read magazines from back to front.

I scream bloody murder when I get on a roller coaster, yet insist on sitting in the front car and keeping my eyes open the whole time.

I must have chapstick with me at all times.

I am secretly passionate about playing the piano.

I have a huge list of things I want to do with my life and I just got to cross off five of them.

I like to dance in the middle of the street when it's raining.

I hate having pictures taken of me.

I'm always writing stories...in my head.

Quite accidentally, on my bookshelves I have Fix it and Forget it: Recipes for Entertaining next to The Lord of the Flies; The Bible in between The Closing of the American Mind and Heart of Darkness; and The Feminine Mystique surrounded by semi-trashy romance novels.

I hate it when drivers don't wave after you let them pull out in front of you.

I simply cannot stand being bored.

Instead of a green thumb, I have a green hand.

I love helping people when they aren't asking for it.

My golden retriever, Rosie, was my best friend in the world.

I am tired of people asking me what I am going to do with my life.

I enjoy Garfield, peanut sauce, the sound of fast typing, and Aquafina.

My cat, Loki, is the only animal raised solely by me. She is independent, loving, never boring, afraid of nothing, loves to play, has to be outside all of the time, and quite the little bitch. Nicely enough, my dad tells me she's definitely my cat.

I may act outgoing but am really still that shy little girl peeking out at the other kids from behind her mommy's back.

I remember everything.

I suck at mailing things.

Once, I asked for an "iced hot chocolate" at Starbucks and the woman gave me chocolate milk.

I love people who always say please and thank you.

I'm good at keeping in touch.

I believe you can find out a lot about a person just by fighting with them.

I am the youngest of five and the only girl.

I think I believe in reincarnation...or at least I did in a past life.

I know that if I ever go skydiving, they will have to physically throw me from the plane, but once I land I will ecstatically want to do it again.

I think a man in a black beanie is oh so sexy.

I love my family, even if they do tease me incessantly.

No matter what happens I know that life goes on.

At any given moment I am reading about five books.

I really love first-person shooter video games.

In my life I've had 29 cats, 5 dogs, 1 rabbit, 2 iguanas, 2 ducks, 2 geese, 2 goats, and a plethora of fish (including Fyzal, my betta) and I brought most of those home without permission (can I keep her daddy, pleeeeeeeease???)

I've been called the dumbest smart person.

Before I go to sleep I must have a glass of water and chapstick.

Watching someone sleep makes me feel peaceful.

I can't end this list so I'll just stop.


 
Laura wrote this at 8:22 PM -- | -- email me -- IM me -- back to top

Email this blog to a friend!